Skip to content
- Dancer’s Pad – a cut out at the big toe joint and sesamoids.
- Donut Offload – isolated hole pad for ulcers/calluses.
- Heel Spur Pad – heel lift with cut out hole
- Horseshoe Pad – a U shaped pad for offloading plantar fasciitis
- Heel Lift – decreases tension of Achilles insertion seen in equinus.
- Medial Flange – extension from the heel cup to treat severe pronation.
- Metatarsal Pad – supports transverse arch of metatarsal heads, placed just behind the ball (metatarsal head) of your 1st and 5th toe.
- Morton’s Extension – rigid extension to the big toe, decreases/prevents joint movement.
- Neuroma Pad – teardrop pad to spread the metatarsal heads.
- Reverse Morton’s – large rectangle pad placed under 2-5 metatarsal heads. This lets the 1st metatarsal head drop and decreases joint compression.
- Scaphoid Pad – contoured medial arch pad to support low arch foot.
- Serpentine Pad – combination of horshoe pad and scaphoid pad.
- Sesamoid Pad – see dancer’s pad.
- Toe crest – straightens hammer toes when walking.